Translated fiction, non-fiction and poetry from English and Hindi to Punjabi.
Translated two novels of Amandeep Sandhu.
- Roll of Honour, from English to Punjabi. Roll of Honour was published in 2014 as Gvah De Fanah Hon toh Pehlan (ਗਵਾਹ ਦੇ ਫ਼ਨਾਹ ਹੋਣ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ)
- Sepia Leaves The working title of Sepia Leaves is Sansa (ਸੰਸਾ) which means uncertainty.
While working with Punjabi Tribune translated the works by following authors to Punjabi
- Kushwant Singh‘s weekly column, Hindustan Times, India
- Robert Fisk, The Independent, Britain
- Yasmin Alibhai Brown, The Independent, Britain
- Johan Hari, The Independent, Britain
- Huma Yousaf , Dawn, Pakistan
- Irfan Hussain, Dawn, Pakistan
- Jawed Naqwi, Dawn, Pakistan
- I.A. Rehman, Dawn, Pakistan
Translated a Vietnamese story by Un Duck in Punjabi (from English to Punjabi), published by a literary magazine Sarokar (ਸਰੋਕਾਰ).
- Translated poems of Latlu from Hindi to Punjabi which has been published in Nawan Zamana and Jagriti.
- Translation of poetry of Nazim Hikmat and Pablo Naruda, published in Akhar, a Punjabi literary magazine (from English to Punjabi), January 2015